The Behavioral Health industry can benefit greatly from using AI. Imagine a future where you can expect to see these positive developments: more accurate diagnoses, more effective data collection (and as a result, more effective treatments), and from this increased efficiency, cheaper costs. AI’s great strength is in data collection and analysis. At Zealie we know this firsthand, having built a successful business out of applying algorithms to behavioral health operations. But AI can go far beyond just streamlining billing processes or cutting out tedious phone calls with insurers. In fact, AI can help doctors tailor their strategies to patients, based on their individual medical history.
- Lunch & Learn: How to spot a good insurance policy by Ali Beheshti, J.D.
- Introducing Zealie Check
- Behavioral Health’s Robot Renaissance: AI in Mental Health
- Can AI Save Healthcare From Itself?
- Today’s Behavioral Health Providers are Failing: Why Data Analytics is the Solution
- Integrate or Die: Healthcare IT’s Costly Interoperability Problem
- Don’t Go Looking for Problems: Curing Your Own Pain Points Is a Good Way to Develop a New Product