The Behavioral Healthcare industry is facing unique challenges. Most facilities are out of network and the patient population cannot pay their portion. The only hope for payment is insurance reimbursement which more often than not is an unknown rate. Since it can take months to get reimbursed from the insurance companies and the high operation costs, most businesses operating blindly in the hopes of proper reimbursement. The only solution to this problem is sophisticated data modeling. Using historical data, we can predict what the reimbursement rates are going to be and technology has allowed us to bring time to pay down to just a few weeks.
- Introducing Zealie Check
- Behavioral Health’s Robot Renaissance: AI in Mental Health
- Can AI Save Healthcare From Itself?
- Today’s Behavioral Health Providers are Failing: Why Data Analytics is the Solution
- Integrate or Die: Healthcare IT’s Costly Interoperability Problem
- Don’t Go Looking for Problems: Curing Your Own Pain Points Is a Good Way to Develop a New Product