The Behavioral Healthcare industry is facing unique challenges. Most facilities are out of network and the patient population cannot pay their portion. The only hope for payment is insurance reimbursement which more often than not is an unknown rate. Since it can take months to get reimbursed from the insurance companies and the high operation costs, most businesses operating blindly in the hopes of proper reimbursement. The only solution to this problem is sophisticated data modeling. Using historical data, we can predict what the reimbursement rates are going to be and technology has allowed us to bring time to pay down to just a few weeks.
- 3 Strategies Every Behavioral Health Investor Must Know
- PHIchain: Blockchain’s Medical Future
- Survive & Thrive: Regulatory Compliance
- Why AI-Enabled EHRs & Telemedicine is Transforming Behavioral Health
- The Top Reason Addiction Treatment Centers are Going out of Business — And How to Avoid Making the Same Mistake
- 5 Questions Every Addiction Treatment Center Owner Needs to Answer to Avoid Failure
- Lunch & Learn: How to spot a good insurance policy by Ali Beheshti, J.D.
- Introducing Zealie Check
- Behavioral Health’s Robot Renaissance: AI in Mental Health
- Can AI Save Healthcare From Itself?