AI provides a perfect solution to the Healthcare industry’s shortcomings which center around bureaucracy, paperwork, and inefficiencies. If we break down the $750 billion annual waste in the American healthcare system, a significant portion comes from back-end problems. A graphic by The Atlantic puts this into perspective: inflated prices, excessive administrative costs, and outright fraud account for a total of 48.3 percent of all unnecessary expenditures. Using AI, you can track, organize, and maintain most of the processes used with no potential human error.
- Lunch & Learn: How to spot a good insurance policy by Ali Beheshti, J.D.
- Introducing Zealie Check
- Behavioral Health’s Robot Renaissance: AI in Mental Health
- Can AI Save Healthcare From Itself?
- Today’s Behavioral Health Providers are Failing: Why Data Analytics is the Solution
- Integrate or Die: Healthcare IT’s Costly Interoperability Problem
- Don’t Go Looking for Problems: Curing Your Own Pain Points Is a Good Way to Develop a New Product