Zealie is a US based technology enabled Medical Billing Services company specializing in the Behavioral Healthcare industry. Our data analytics and technology tools set us apart from our competitors. Our clients are Rehab and Recovery Centers, and Mental Healthcare providers big and small. They use our technology to make sound business decisions to scale and grow their business. We’ve also automated a lot of human functionality in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process internally via our proprietary software leaving time for our billing team to focus their time on more complex issues.
As the Engineering Manager, you will lead the existing Engineering team and help build a strong new team to execute on important and exciting projects in the Product Roadmap.
Your duties include hiring and training qualified engineers, setting project timelines for completion and helping your team run tests or troubleshoot issues.
Our engineering teams practice the Agile/Scrum software development process. Your team will consist of Engineers, QA, and PM.
- Hiring, training, supervising and ultimately building a strong engineering team that can solve hard problems efficiently.
- Innovation and creativity – research and development of new products or enhancements of existing products.
- Developing detailed architecture and technical designs for products in the roadmap.
- Ensuring projects are developed in a timely manner.
- Leading research and development projects that produce new designs, products and processes.
- Checking your team’s work for technical accuracy.
- Ensuring the validity of methods used by your team.
- Reporting the engineering team’s progress to the executive team.
- Participate in all Scrum processes, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, backlog grooming, product roadmap planning, and Sprint closing. Our Sprints are currently 3 weeks long.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as an Engineering Manager. 5-10 years of software engineering and product architect experience.
- Experience in programming in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Excellent technical skills, front end & back end coding, and architecture design
- Effective communication skills to report progress to the executive team
- Expertise in database design and data management
- MS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required