I get asked all the time: “What is the main reason facilities in the addiction treatment space go out of business?” The answer may surprise some, but the reason is due to “poor census quality.”
- Survive & Thrive: Regulatory Compliance
- Why AI-Enabled EHRs & Telemedicine is Transforming Behavioral Health
- The Top Reason Addiction Treatment Centers are Going out of Business — And How to Avoid Making the Same Mistake
- 5 Questions Every Addiction Treatment Center Owner Needs to Answer to Avoid Failure
- Lunch & Learn: How to spot a good insurance policy by Ali Beheshti, J.D.
- Introducing Zealie Check
- Behavioral Health’s Robot Renaissance: AI in Mental Health
- Can AI Save Healthcare From Itself?
- Today’s Behavioral Health Providers are Failing: Why Data Analytics is the Solution
- Integrate or Die: Healthcare IT’s Costly Interoperability Problem