Zealie is a technology enabled Medical Billing Services company specializing in the Behavioral Healthcare industry. Our data analytics and technology tools set us apart from our competitors. Our clients use our technology to make sound business decisions and scale and grow their business. We’ve also automated a lot of human functionality in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process internally via our proprietary software leaving time for our billing team to focus their time on more complex issues.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you have the opportunity to ensure customer satisfaction with all Zealie products and services. You would be troubleshooting and fixing issues reported by internal and external customers coming through a company ticketing system. You would be directly in touch with our customers via email, phone, and Zoom to understand their issues and resolve them in a timely manner. You would always strive to exceed expectations of customers by providing empathetic, patient, yet efficient support.
Excellent Google Sheet/Excel Spreadsheet skills are required. Effective communication skills are a must have.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot internal and external customer technical problems
- Resolve internal technical issues in software.
- Participate in training new customers in all Zealie products.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate customer documents and prepare reports for all issues and resolutions.
- Monitor all support request tickets and update all activities on the company tracking system.
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support.
- Manage all customer issues and if required escalate it to required departments.
- Provide support to all developers and evaluate customer designs and recommend procedures for optimal use of products as per guidelines.
- Troubleshoot all network and application issues and recommend resolutions to ensure better customer services.
- Manage requests from internal and external clients and resolve it through email and phone.
- Provide solutions to all customers and partners and ensure effective deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a Customer Support Engineer. 10 years preferred.
- Experience in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Effective communication skills, empathy, and patience for customers experiencing issues.
- BS in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required