Zealie is a technology enabled Medical Billing Services company specializing in the Behavioral Healthcare industry. Our data analytics and technology tools set us apart from our competitors. Our clients use our technology to make sound business decisions and scale and grow their business. We’ve also automated a lot of human functionality in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process internally via our proprietary software leaving time for our billing team to focus their time on more complex issues.
- Execute technical solutions and improvements
- Ensure code quality & find ways to improve it
- Participate in our code review process that would promote collaboration, spread knowledge, and reduce bugs
- Ensure code quality for you and your team members
- Report progress to management in a timely manner and language they understand
- Create test environments, guidelines and processes
- Participate in all Scrum processes, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, backlog grooming, product roadmap planning, and Sprint closing. Our Sprints are currently 3 weeks long.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in programming in languages in our Tech Stack.
- Excellent technical skills, front end & back end coding, and architecture design
- Effective communication skills to report progress to management
- Expertise in database design and data management
- BS in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience preferred but not required